Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back in the Saddle!

I had a really bad bout there for a while. I had a crazy spell of diarrhea (sorry, TMI?), then a trip to Iowa for my Grandma's 85th birthday, then the Iowa Death Flu. That flu was AWFUL, I still don't think I'm over it, and it started the first week of March.

Anyway, I'm back up and walking, and trying to get back in the swing of it. I did 1.5 miles last week, and I thought it would kill me. Today I did another mile and a half, and it wasn't too bad. So, I think I'll be back up to where I was pretty quick here.

I'm also 34% of the way to my donation goal. As of today, I have raised $503! I need $1500 to participate, but I've still got over six months so I think I'll be fine.

Miles this week: 1.5
Miles so far: 59.5 (Since 1/8/08)

No comments: