Thursday, July 3, 2008

Darn Lack of Moleskin!

Should have used it today, too. Limped for the last mile. I need to go take my shoes and socks off and look at my toes, but the thought is grossing me out so I'm stalling for time.

I saw a fox in my neighborhood! I whistled and s/he looked at me, then skulked away. They kind of always look like they're skulking though, so I don't think it had anything to do with me. I was wearing deodorant...

I also saw 3 rabbits, running in a line down the side of the street. At first, all I saw were their shadows, and I immediately determined that it must be some freakishly fast multi-legged alien being that had risen from a sewer culvert. I think I need to consider more edifying material than the last book I read.

Miles today: 5 <---Instead of the 4 I'd planned!
Miles this week: 9
Miles so far: 204

No comments: